Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Ryobi Tools Web Site

On May 26, 6:23 am, nr wrote:
I've been trying to get towww.ryobitools.comto register my new saw
and I can't get it to appear. Does anyone know if this is the correct
site name (it's on the information that came with the saw) or what
might be going on?

Well, the front page loaded and appears to be the right site. But,
the graphics are _HUGE_ and take forever...

The link at the bottom to the registration does appear to have a
problem -- I'd suggest finding the contact info and sending complaint
to web guru and see if get a response. I would assume there's a
regular registration card w/ the tool???

BTW, warranties can't be revoked for lack of registration, but
recalls, etc., are dependent on them...

hth...