Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default - Tricks of the Trade Electrical

On May 26, 9:08 am, dpb wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:

... top posting repaired...

"Terry" wrote in message
.. .
: On Wed, 23 May 2007 22:57:48 -0400, Terry

: wrote:
:
: This is a good site. He doesn't update it very often, but the
stuff he has is very useful.
:http://www.elec-toolbox.com/
: Maybe we can send him some more tips.
The frames set up makes it slow as heck to get any information.
The pop up pass word request is irritating. The blinky tool bar
along the left is distracting.

I spent about a minute on the site, and it was too hard to get
any useful information with all that distraction.

A quick click past the login screen and it loaded pretty quickly even
w/ my slow dialup...

I intended to point out that I routinely keep Flash off and the site
wanted to download it -- I suspect there's where the hangup was/is if
your browser settings quietly allows Flash.