Posted to alt.home.repair
Colbyt Colbyt is offline

Default Subpanel Grounding Question

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
t...

"Eric9822" wrote in message

Good catch. I was focused on the grounding question. 10/3 would make
a pretty useless subpanel.

Why? It runs all my power tools with no problem at all, including a
tablesaw and dust collector together. Sure, bigger is better, but when I
ran mine there were other considerations that made 10/3 an easy choice at
the time.

I agree with Edwin.

All I ran to my detached garage was 10/3 wg, used a 60 amp, 4 circuit
subpanel and a 30 amp breaker in the main box.

That would handle anything I wanted to use since I don't weld.

How many tools can one guy use at one time???