Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ethan Ethan is offline

Default Battery Powered Digital Thermostat for window unit

I currently have a 110 AC unit that I have in my bedroom. The
thermostat in the unit is not digital and is effected by the outside
temp. I have a Hunter 44260 battery powered digital thermostat
http://www.hunterfan.com/pages/produ...pageID=7....Is
there a way that I can set the thermostat up to an AC outlet that I
plug the window unit into that would switch the power on and off to
the outlet? The thermostat has the following connections G RC RH Y and
W. Here is a website to a setup similar to what I am trying to do but
it is not a battery powered thermostat. http://www.instructables.com/id/EU6D...GF10/?ALLSTEPS
If anyone has any suggestions it would be much appreciated.