Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike in Arkansas Mike in Arkansas is offline

Default The reason for Home Depot Plywood Lack of Quality

Just out of boredom, I went by HD at lunch today. This was in Fort
Smith, Arkansas. I noticed they had two kinds of birch ply. One was
labeled "3/4 inch birch plywood" and sold for 39.00. The other was
labeled "3/4 inch Classic birch plywood" and sold for 29.00. Both
were stamped "Made in China". I didn't ask what the difference was
because I knew no one working there would know. Anyone have a clue? I
miss Jerry's Home Center in Eugene Oregon.