Posted to alt.home.repair
DaveR DaveR is offline

Default Leaf guards for gutters.

On Thu, 24 May 2007 22:09:38 -0400, (Charles
Pisano) wrote:

Not sure about this new invention I just came up with. What is does is
funnels water away from the edges of your roof and takes it ouside the
area of your foundation. It keeps water (runoff) isolated to certain
areas of the roof.

Only one problem, if you live near any trees chances are great that they
will fill up with leaves and render my 'invention' worthless and it is
possible when my invention is full of leaves you could be worse off.

But you can buy a cap for it, it's just the cap might not work either.
It'll only cost you about 1200 dollars to get my invention istalled on
your home and if you want the caps for it another 400.

How about it ..? Do we have a deal?

Nah, I'll just extend the roof edges 10 feet, landscape properly
around the home, and be fine. No need for those crazy things.