Lennie the Lurker

Default HOMIER Lathe Order Problems, customer service dept. MIA...

"Joel Corwith" wrote in message ...

Chihuahua. That speaks volumes Mr My ideals are better than everyone
else's.

Spoken like someone that has never been around one long enough to know
what they are like. I don't have any problems with any dog, can't say
the same for their owners.

Is that why you want to restrict
comments on rcm, you hate the US Constitution?

Sorry dipwad, but I did my time in "defense" of the same document.
You're following a typical right wing whacko line of reasoning.

"Hang it in your ass, lane,
nobody likes a net-nazi" Nice, very nice. Speaking of net-nazi
assholes....

In true right wing manner, no context. Sorry dingbat, you lose that
one too.

Right wingers is soooooo predictable!

Sniff, sniff, I'm sooooo sorry you've had to listen to people your whole
life, that is such a crying shame.

Sitting on nine lathes, two mills, three surface grinders, and four
drillpresses, as well as a pretty good set of instruments, mostly
Starrett, Brown and Sharp, I don't really think I could cry much. Had
I paid any attention to your kind, it is doubtful that I would have
any of them, much less know how to use them.

And I bet you watch news and politics on
TV

TV is a right wing obcession, I don't have one, won't allow it in my
house. Sorry, your score is now minus 5000.

You can keep calling me right
winger, I really have no idea what it means.

It means that you're spoon fed the bull**** that our illegal
"president" is trying to dish out. Any one that can read at all can
see that your tactic is the same as his, the truth is out, defame the
exposer if you can.

You know if you had 1/2 a clue you could
add me to a filter right now, but you won't DING!! dumb ****.

If you had two functioning brain cells, you would know that Google
doesn't allow a kill filter. Pipe that up your ass and into your
head.

Your handle contradicts your
actions. DING!! Dumb ****.

My handle originated in a group that you probably don't even know
exists, and that I have since found out that to be one of them is a
disgrace, although I scrambled for three years to be in their number.
Unlike you, I do learn. I also don't regret turning my back on the
$7000 bucks I spent and walking away from them. Best decision I ever
made.

You're of no consequence

As we used to say on alt.aviation.safety, "we love our loons." Keep
it up, loon. Flame wars with the terminally stupid are nothing new to
me, and I do enjoy them. (That's why I sometimes hunt on the
predominantly conservative, or right (wrong)wing groups. No shortage
of loons available.)