Posted to alt.home.repair
Art Art is offline

Default Matching old JMC brick

Knock down a neighbors house that has the same brick.

Unfortunately, even if you know the manufacture and model of brick, every
run will be a shade different. Finding a 30 year old match is impossible.
Just do the best you can by visiting several brick distributors.

h wrote in message ...
I'm repairing and repointing my chimney, and I need to match some bricks.
They were made at least 30 years ago, and the company stamp is "JMC",
which I believe is the "Jova Manufacturing Company" in NY, near Kingston.
Does anyone have any idea where I could find matching bricks or at least
something close? I've called the local places, but had no luck on the
phone. Thanks.