Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default 1/4 inch valve wrench

wrote:
On Tue, 15 May 2007 12:31:05 -0400, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

How would I get a 1/4 square stamped out wrench?

How about welding a "handle" onto a junker 1/4" drive socket and using
the drive end of that socket as the "wrench". That'd give you a nice
deep 1/4" square "socket".

That was my thinking. You can usually find loose sockets at yard sales
and pawn shops for a quarter each or less. You can use the appropriate
sized allen wrench that fits the working end of the socket for a
handle.The other thing you can do if you don't weld/braze is to epoxy
them on but I get the idea this is an HVAC guy. He brazes all the
time..

Nah, this is Stumped, I mean Stormy. Look up his history. On second
thought don't bother it's a waste of time.