Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Removing bird sh1t from cars

In article ,
NoSpam wrote:
We have to park under a tree and this year the bird sh1t problem is
worse than usual. I can't avoid being sh@t upon (can't chop the tree
down, can't build a car port, and the neighbours wouldn't let me use a
shotgun) so I need to find a way of getting the stuff off every day.

Very occasionally a wipe with a damp rag works but usually I need to
resort to scraping, and it's only a matter of time until I damage the
paintwork. Is there any product available that will get the stuff off
without damaging the paint?

I've not found anything better than soaking it with water and detergent.
Of course the best thing is not to let it set too much.

--
*He who dies with the most toys is, nonetheless, dead.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.