Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Anyone Here Use One Of These? Nail Extractor

Wed, May 23, 2007, 7:39pm (EDT+4)
(Larry*W) doth sayeth:
It looks like a nice design, if the materail quality is adequate.
However, for about $10-12 you can get a large pair (16 or 18 inch?) of
end nippers from HFT. I have one and it rarely fails to pull or break a
nail. In fact, the 10" end nipper, about $6, that I keep in my tote bag
rarely fails, either.

I don't need to buy anything to break nails, I can manage that part
on my own. Too hard on my hands anymore, usng something like nippers.

JOAT
What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new
humiliations?
- Peter Egan