Posted to rec.woodworking
Gerald Ross Gerald Ross is offline

Default Anyone Here Use One Of These? Nail Extractor

J T wrote:
http://www.nailextractor.com/

I just saw and ad, never heard of one before. I've been looking
for something that'll do what they claim this will do. But at $25 US a
pop, it's a bit pricey for me to jus buy one for experimenting with.
So, if anyone here has used one of these I'd like to hear their thoughts
on it. Even then, if most people claim it works may just wind up
welding an arc on one side of a vise-grip jaw, that would probably work
close enough for what I want, and cost me less then $10, max.

JOAT
What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new
humiliations?
- Peter Egan

My brother has one. When he needs it it is out in the truck toolbox.
It works, but not for pallet nails. Those nails are welded in the wood.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

The reason they call it the American