Posted to uk.d-i-y
Logician Logician is offline

Default Showers with unbalanced water supplies

On May 17, 12:58 pm, "
wrote:
On 16 May, 19:10, "Rob Bashford" wrote:

One of these might do the trick if you have reasonable mains cold water
pressure.

http://www.shower-guide.com/venturi-showers.htm

OK, so you lot of put me off "plan A", which was a
tidied-out-of-the-way electric shower.

SO I'm looking at Plan B, using water from the hot tank.

Venturi shower is definitely the way to go. Much simpler than a pump,
and very effective.

Venturi works for some systems, but not all. They are size
requirements to enough water through the system. Check with Trevi
(ideal standard) - 01482 346 461

If you choose a pump, get a good one - that means Watermill, Stuart
Turner, or Salamander and make sure you have a pressure reducing valve
if using cold mains.

Trevor
http://www.sayworth.co.uk - Bathroom Advice