Posted to alt.home.repair
Charles Pisano Charles Pisano is offline

Default Water in traps

Thanks...Good to know I didn't do something wrong...again..I put the
(made for the home) antifreeze in my Pa home when I go away. Works great
if you follow directions. I also found you can pay a little for it or
ALOT..

Fortunalty I looked around at HD and found the cheap one..

I doubt I'll use antifreeze in fla. I did spray a little bit of
water/bleach solution in the traps (before leaving) to keep down the
mold. I smelled it when I returned last fall. I'm hopin' that helps this
year..

People told me to get a humidistat. But I'm thinkin' the hurricanes
will blow the whole shooting match away this year. One can hope..