Posted to alt.electronics,alt.electronics.manufacture
Daniel Kaplan Daniel Kaplan is offline

Default Need to build a a small video display

Hi, I need some real expertise help here. Building a Point of Sale display
for my company, something that goes on or near a counter. But I would love
to add a small screen with a button that plays a video.

So I was thinking, what if there were a way to place a Flash movie, or the
likes on an EPROM and have it play on a small LCD screen with the push of a
button.

Surely someone has come across something like this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks