Posted to rec.woodworking
tom tom is offline

Default Work in progress

I've started my most ambitious project to date. Well, fits and starts.
A corner cabinet for my wife, which can be seen in .pdf form at
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~mrwiz...%20cabinet.pdf
Lots of things to get squared away before the final milling of the
face frames, as I spent all day today making ZCIs for the dadoes in
the plywood backs and the Forrest. Had to re-square the old large
crosscut sled's fence, and put fresh knives in the planer. Bought a
Wixey angle gauge, so maybe my 45's will be a no-brainer, but it's
hard to trust a "machine" when your best square and a strong light
source says you're a hair off of vertical. Anywho, all bookmatched
cherry, a couple of pics can be seen at http://tomeshew.spaces.live.com/
in the "Works in progress" album. Tom