Posted to alt.home.repair
Proctologically Violated©® Proctologically Violated©® is offline

Default Expanding foam products (Great Stuff from HD, etc)

"Noozer" wrote in message

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote
in message ...
Thanks, that is good to know, and explains it. god forbid anyone from HD
woulda told me this.... Or that they would carry all three....

For the tongue-clucking house police, I've come up with an even easier
solution, almost as non-code.
I have a cupla bags of fiberglass insultion scraps, so I'm just gonna
pack all the crevices with this, and laminate that area of the ceiling w/
leftover 1/8" paneling, and paint to match--as if anything matches to
begin with.

Just how many cars do you have on your front lawn anyhow?

Not the whole cars, silly.
Just the seats.
With a boombox and coolers full of beer..... of course.

Very few people use their garages for cars.
Mostly they're used for illegal apartments, shops (me), or storage.
Except in Manhattan, of course.
And in a few places in the more uppity parts of Westchester, where it is
against effing town ordinances to park on the street.
goodgawd....
And even there, most people make do with driveways.
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

all d'numbuhs