Joel Corwith

Default HOMIER Lathe Order Problems, customer service dept. MIA...

"Lennie the Lurker" wrote in message
om...
"Joel Corwith" wrote in message

I didn't get in the position I'm in today by listening to ****heads.

Can't hear yourself then, huh?

I can hear myself quite well.
Much more so than I can hear you, and

You're still listening. You MUST be the ****head.

you might as well be the sound of urine in the toilet. I listen to my
chihuahua's, but you don't have anything nearly as intelligent as they
do.

Chihuahua. That speaks volumes Mr My ideals are better than everyone
else's.

One last thing Mr. "so far right that you couldn't see the middle with
the Hale telescope", I'm neither left nor right, although the right
wing seems to be far the worse of the two bad choices. Must really
have bugged you that I could hit it as accurately on my first reading.
It's not hard to do, you all parrot the same tune, and it sucks

Boy, you are a stupid asshole at that. When did I parrot anyone's 'tune'.
I could tell from your responses to other people that you're an asshole.
That's no political position. I'm sure it's just a condition of your
environment since you're stupid enough to believe that type of crap.
Searching back I see you bashing Gunner so I assume that would be Right and
you Left. Since I trash the OT subjects and the only 'issue' with Gunner is
pro-gun I assume you're an anti-gun nut. Is that why you want to restrict
comments on rcm, you hate the US Constitution? "Hang it in your ass, lane,
nobody likes a net-nazi" Nice, very nice. Speaking of net-nazi
assholes....

badly. I've worked all my life for what I have now, even though it may
not be the course you would have chosen. I have what I have because I
don't listen to the "better ideas" (NOT!!!) of the right wing, and I
did what was best for me.

Sniff, sniff, I'm sooooo sorry you've had to listen to people your whole
life, that is such a crying shame. And I bet you watch news and politics on
TV and read all the OT topics here just so you can have something to BITCH
about. blah blah blahblahbhbbh. Course -I- would have chosen? I could
only aspire to be 1/2 the ass you are. You can keep calling me right
winger, I really have no idea what it means. One group likes guns, one not.
One group likes abortion, one not, one group believes what's written in the
constitutions, one not. One group is represented by Republicans the other
Democrats? Which one of each of these things is "right winger"?

I don't give a **** what you do, or how it turns out. .

That's twice you've said that DING!! dumb ****, because obviously you do.
Thought you were going to "trash me". Instead you need to continue being an
asshole. How *what* turns out? You know if you had 1/2 a clue you could
add me to a filter right now, but you won't DING!! dumb ****. You know
what, if you don't want to read "how it turns out" you don't have to read
the freakin post! DING!! Dumb ****. Notice I'm not saying DON'T READ IT,
I'm saying YOU HAVE THE CHOICE. Obviously you'll reply with some dumb ass
statement and I'm looking forward to it. Your handle contradicts your
actions. DING!! Dumb ****.

You're of no consequence

I see you want that censorship job again. Someone complains about OT posts
and you're the asshole in charge. You want to speak with your ass and
that's just fine. I get it, sorry I forgot to ask before posting Lord
Asshole.

I don't follow your ideals, I

You have no idea my "ideals", but you're too big a lazy ass to get that.
And get this, I don't give a **** what "ideals" you do follow, lefty.

have my own which I doubt that you could live up to.

Try as I might I don't think I could as big an ass as you. I wouldn't want
to anyway.

Joel. phx

Wait, one more post from the asshole calling me a righty and how I don't
matter,... commmming up.

Oh, and just for the record I do believe in 'arms' ownership,... and no,
'arms' does NOT mean pistols and rifles.