Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] sixstring_67@rogers.com is offline

Default Builder forgot a heating vent...

On May 21, 5:28 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

So my builder forgot to put a heating vent in my bedroom. Is it as
simple as cutting a hole in the bulkhead and duct and then screwing in
the ventilation grate? Or is the job going to require the tear down of
the entire bulkhead? I'm hoping it won't be too much of a tear down
because everything is already painted. Thanks.

How about publicizing the idiot's name, just in case his next victim happens
into the newsgroup?

The builder will be coming in next week. Actually it's a company that
the builder subcontracts to do the HVAC for the homes. I will see if
they give me a hard time or try and come up with excuses when I tell
them about the vent. If they do, and they refuse to do it then I will
publish their names. BTW, I'm in Canada so I'm not sure if this group
is catered to Americans or Canadians.