Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - Help! Minor repairs to home needed

In article ,
On 2007-05-19, pete wrote:
On Sat, 19 May 2007 12:15:37 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article .com,
BlueJohn wrote:
've also just been talking to somebody else who is in a similar
position - seems there are quite a few of us in limbo: not enough
work to attract a normal builder, and not enough DIY skills to do it
ourselves.

Given the range of jobs you want done I'd say you have *no* DIY skills.

and I'd say that you're a ****.

Thanks for reminding me that for some reason the "spineless ****" filter
seems to have dropped out of my killfile. (aka "privacy.net")

Interesting. The post from 'pete' hasn't appeared here, so perhaps my ISP
has already filtered him.

--
*When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.