Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Dremmel Grout Removal Kit

Andy Hall wrote:

I'm very picky about tools but on this one I can honestly say that there
is nothing that I would really criticise. It would be helpful if the
dust extraction for sanding were better, but that is a limitation of any
sander with holes in the paper for extraction. OTOH. it does seem
that the oscillating action, with the tiny amount of movement doesn't
result in as much dust being kicked out as in the case of conventional
sanders, so I have never found dust to be a big problem.

I have noticed that if you use it to finish of dry lining filler with a
coarse paper, the dust just pours off the sanding point and falls to the
floor without much getting airborne at all which is quite nice. The rate
of removal is also surprisingly high.

--
Cheers,

John.