Posted to rec.woodworking
Charley Charley is offline

Default mail order plywood source

There are plywood distributors located all over the country that carry the
"good stuff". They supply mostly cabinet shops and the furniture industry.
The Wurth Group is one of the larger ones. If you can't find a plywood
supplier in the yellow pages, try asking one of the cabinet shops in your
area where they buy it. I agree, the blue and orange Borgs carry terrible
quality plywood. I could maybe be of more help if you said where you live.

--
Charley

"lucky4fingers" wrote in message
84...
The big blue and orange box stores drove our local wood & tool suppliers
out of business. I'd like to get recommendations for a mail order plywood
source. I'm not looking for anything fancy usually - just good quality
stuff. Sheets from Lowes and HD are practically unusable for any purpose.
TIA