Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default A spam collection site

Weatherlawyer wrote:
On May 20, 4:56 am, adsf wrote:
A worthy bag of **** if ever I saw one. Somebody has been reading those how to get rich quick for a flick and a click e-mails by the look of it.

)Pass this information along to everyone in your address book and
encourage them to pass it on to all the people in theirs.(

Grr... that phrase... I have one relative who sends me (and everyone
else she knows) one of those emails containing it, about once a fortnight.

I used to fire back a "reply to all" gently pointing out that every
email that's ever been sent which includes this exhortation is a hoax
which has been doing the rounds since 1987, and included a link to the
relevant page on the Symantec site confirming the specifics. However,
as my pleas fell on deaf ears I stopped bothering - I just hope all her
other correspondents just press delete, like me!

David