Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Dremmel Grout Removal Kit

On 2007-05-20 01:13:09 +0100, John Rumm said:

Andy Hall wrote:

Well........ I've done half a bathroom with mine, floor to ceiling,
two blades....

Shortly to embark on a similar renovation. What blade dis you use,
carbide segment saw?

Yes, for the first one. That did wear out just over half way through
and I replaced it with a diamond one. That still has quite a bit of
life left in it.

On Fein's web site (start from the German one), there is a video
showing revoval of grout between floor tiles for a replacement of a
tile and wall tiles for cleanup as TMH is wanting to do. This gives
an idea of how fast it cuts as well - a good deal faster than a Dremel
and I have tried it with that.