Posted to uk.d-i-y
R R is offline

Default heating a room within a room

"R D S" wrote in message
We have a unit heated by a gas blower with a large fan in the apex approx
20ft high.

I want to break the place up into separate 'rooms' for a better control of
noise/dust etc. but I reckon that the heating of the place will become a
problem.

The best I can come up with is to have expelair type fans fitted into the
ceiling the wrog way round to draw air in.

The fans will bring in noise as well. Also dust.

Probably better to heat each room individually with a fan heater or wall
mounted electric unless the rooms are quite big.
If condensation isn't going to be a problem then a smaller space heater
might do