Posted to alt.home.repair
dean dean is offline

Default Sanded cedar deck. Sealer with brush or roller?

On May 19, 10:37 pm, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:
"dean" wrote in message

oups.com...

Do people here have any strong opinion for brushing on or rolling on
sealer (Penofin) onto a just-sanded cedar deck?

Both. Roller will do the top, but brush will get between the boards.

Are you done with the sanding? How did it work out?
--
Edhttp://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

It looks and feels amazing. Came up from a dirty gray, rough,
splintery surface to a great looking smooth brown. Especially nice
appearance when its wet.

Thing is, if I brush the gap, then I might as well do the whole thing
with the brush, the planks are only 6" wide.