Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] electricitym@yahoo.com is offline

Default Oddball diode?

Normally I work on pinball machines and arcade machines, and I've
never run into this part until I was asked to work on a television set
with bad sync.

Anyways... on the sync board is what I assume to be a rectifier...
marked B12 in large letters, with the number 69 in small letters. I
can find no information online.... any ideas on what exactly this part
is, and its specs?
Gordon

Do you think you should be working on televisions??
.... for your own safety you should go to the website for this
newsgroup at
http://www.repairfaq.org/
there, with some of your search time you will find a wealth of
television repair information and most importantly, SAFETY information
and proceedures that will keep you away from dangerous and lethal
electrical shock hazards.
electricitym