Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lurch Lurch is offline

Default Dremmel Grout Removal Kit

On Sat, 19 May 2007 23:02:44 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
mused:

On 2007-05-19 22:43:16 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Hi

Anyone used one of these? Is it reasonably quick or will it take
ages per tile - application is a whole half tiled bathroom.

Reasonable but slow.

The Fein Multimaster does it far better and far quicker.

No handyman should be without one.

Thought of that, but read a very bad review about the durability of the
blades - like not lasting more than two or three tiles and being bloody
expensive.

The blade I use for raking grout out came with the machine and I've
regrouted 3 bathrooms with it so far.

I could well do with a multimaster but I'll wait untill competition forces
them into 'real world' pricing.

Price is ireelevant, you either need it or you don't, and as we're
talking about the Fein Multimaster, everyone needs one.
--
Regards,
Stuart.