Posted to uk.d-i-y
tillius tillius is offline

Default Best material/methodology to construct a low-cost custom electronics case?

On May 19, 1:21 pm, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article . com,
tillius wrote:

I'm building a prototype electronic device and need to construct a
case for the prototype. The approximated dimensions are 13" x 19" x
3", and it needs to have cooling slots in the bottom for fan driven
airflow.

That sounds like a near standard rack mounting size. Have you looked at
the suppliers of such things?

--
*If God had wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Thanks, the rack mounted cases are better designed for rack mounted
devices and I don't believe they would work well for my application.
See my previous responses listing additional requirements.

Thanks for all your replies.