Posted to misc.consumers.house
Rich Greenberg Rich Greenberg is offline

Default Old house foundation repair

In article . com,
stasya wrote:
Ok so I bought this old house and have entirely renovated the
interior. Before my original contractor left halfway through his
contract in a snit, he'd jacked up various parts of the basement and
braced it so that the walls and floors are now more or less level.
This didn't affect any part of the foundation except under the front
porch where the foundation doesn't actually meet the wall in one
corner. He put in wedges to keep it all level. How exactly would I go
about sealing the crack between the wall and the foundation?

Find another contractor and don't **** this one off.

--
Rich Greenberg N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 239 543 1353
Canines:Val, Red, Shasta & Casey (RIP), Red & Zero, Siberians Owner:Chinook-L