Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default Grease-stained ceiling - stainblock or what?

On 2007-05-19 12:17:36 +0100, (Peter Ashby)
On 2007-05-19 10:03:55 +0100,
(Peter
Ashby) said:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
avocado wrote:
If your ceiling is that bad - what are your arteries like?

Probably fine. There is no scientifically proven link
between a high fat diet and blocked arteries leading to heart
disease.

[snip]

My wife doesn't need statins, the diet is working just fine.

I have the opposite situation. My lipid profile is highly
influenced by carbohydrate intake and timing thereof and hardly at
all by fat intake.

Yebbut what about the lipid profile of this kitchen ceiling then? :-)

David