Posted to alt.security.alarms,alt.home.repair,comp.home.automation,misc.consumers.house
Larry Larry is offline

Default Integrated Alarms, Inc. are Evil , be aware!!!

MaxMaxwell wrote:
Larry wrote:
wrote:

Well, fwiw, yes, you should have read the contract, but unlike others,
I think this form of agreement is horrible and I refuse to sign
ANYTHING which does an automatic renewal or gives you a short window
in which to cancel. Am I right? Doesn't matter, I just refuse to sign.

unless they twist your arm?
guess you don't have alarm service then. hey burglars, hit this guy.

No under no circumstances, I think those terms are awful. Some
companies will eliminate the clause if you make enough noise.

However, I have something better than an alarm service: I am connected
directly to the local police dispatch for which I pay $0.00. I have a
rather elaborate system which also records live video and transmits it
to a site in another State. Anyone with the talent to get past my
system should be stealing professionally from museums, etc. There isn't
nearly enough here to make it worthwhile!
--

Larry
rapp at lmr dot com