Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Wooden drawer problem

On May 18, 4:52 am, "Cindy Boucher"
| "Scout Lady" wrote in message

| ...Is there anything I can put on the wooden
| drawers so they will slide in and out...

use teflon tape........................no more sticking

Of course, if they're already sticking because of being excessively
tight in some area(s), there's hardly room for the additional
thickness of tape in those binding locations...

Not a bad suggestion for old runners or some other problems but not
likely to help here.

Really need more information on where, precisely, the binding is on
the drawers/frames, type of construction, material, etc., etc.,
etc., ...