Posted to alt.home.repair
cherie9g via HomeKB.com cherie9g via HomeKB.com is offline

Default Thinking about.....buying home with mold

I did not mean this..... he is just used to flipping homes and I want to
actually live in one. Trust me, I am putting my foot down on this, it is
just tempting to him because he thinks that (if the mold issue isn't bad and
is just surface mold) he would do a few things to make it look nice and put
it back on the market.

I on the other hand would like to live there for a little while. I have a
"real estate" plan......I am sure all of you have heard it. Live in a place
for 3-4 years, sell it take that equity roll it over into a little nicer of a
home, live in that one for 3-4 years, do the same thing...and 3-4 times doing
that, you will be in a home that you love.

I have to get started somewhere, but I am wondering if this will be the right
home. Especially now that all of you are stating that I will have to
disclose this issue to buyers when the selling time does come, even if the
mold is removed.

Thanks for the advice.
But I might be keeping the boyfriend...
Grahammey wrote:
I do not think the market is the best right now to flip, although I am
getting pressure from my boyfriend to do so (because that is all that he is
used to doing and this is a great price).

maybe time for a new boyfriend.