Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ken Ken is offline

Default Transistor identification help (HP3457A)

Colin Horsley wrote:
They appear to be HP numbers.
The 4- is the end of 1854-xxxx. Don't know about the rest. I have a pdf file of
cross references if you want it? email me direct.

Colin
"JW" wrote in message
news
I have a TO-92 Motorola transistor that I've been unable to identify. It
markings a
______
| 4-|
| 094|
|m913|
-----
The m in the above pic is the Motorola logo.

It's out of a HP 3457A DMM. Unfortunately, none of the service manuals
that I've downloaded has the schematic or parts list of this particular
revision of the circuit board. It located on the analog portion of the
meter and is part of the optically coupled serial interface to the digital
section.

Thanks for any help!

I have a cross reference that says (if the above is true) that it is
1854-0094 = MPS3646 Don't know if this is even similar, but just
thought I would throw it out there.