Posted to alt.home.repair
Quagmire Quagmire is offline

Default Festool Domino Joiner

On May 17, 2:44 pm, "Toller" wrote:
"Jim Yanik" wrote in message

Quagmire wrote in
oups.com:

I just wanted to pass on a review to any woodworkers out there. I was
at a Festool tool demo last week and was really impressed with the
Domino joiner. The joiner makes floating mortis and tenon joints very
easy. It is a little expesive but I think it was well worth the
investment.

Actually the site I ordered it from sent me a 10% coupon for my next
order. Let me know if it works for anyone else. www.mytoolplace.com
coupon code CAP909

Good luck.

Did you see the review in Wood Magazine this month(July issue,#177)?
they compared mortise and tenon,dowel,Festool Domino,Beadlock,and biscuit
joints. You can probably read it on their website,too.
www.woodmagazine.com

Nope, nothing there. Did they like it as much as everyone else.
I bought a beadlock jig but haven't had an opportunity to even try it.- Hide quoted text -

I also have a beadlock unit. I think it works pretty good, but it
takes a little time to get it set up, and if you don't have it clamped
down real tight it has a tendancy to move around a bit.