Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Ashby Peter Ashby is offline

Default How do I remove scratches in Stainless Steel?

On 2007-05-17 10:27:59 +0100, Shay said:

Hi all,
I had Tilers in yesterday. One of the jobs they did for me was to Tile
my kitchen.
This morning I noticed that they have left scratches in my new Astra-
Cast Sink... just in the one area. Like a little scuff.

How can get rid of these?

Thanks loads,
Shay

You don't.

You complain to the tilers and they can replace the sink and claim on
their insurance if they have it.

Which just serves to push up the price for everybody as their insurance
goes up or they charge more in future to cover the cost. And you have to
sign all sorts of waivers before they will start work etc, etc. As the
US shows, nobody wins when things get like that.

Peter
www.the-brights.net