Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grunff Grunff is offline

Default Saving the planet

Peter Ashby wrote:

Okay then, the IPPCC report found that it was so highly probable that
the observed warming is anthropogenic as to render the difference
between this wording and Dave's so minor as to be ridiculously pedantic.

Not even that.

As a scientist I was convinced by the science in the report before last
and reasonably persuaded long before that.

As an ex-scientist, I am left entirely unconvinced.

Picking up a few dissenters is also not what you might think. Some will
have had their names removed because the report as not radical ENOUGH,
not because they were sceptics.

Sure, but you get whacos and self-serving grant chasers in all disciplines.

--
Grunff