Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Fawthrop Dave Fawthrop is offline

Default Saving the planet

On Thu, 17 May 2007 12:58:49 +0100, Grunff wrote:

|!Dave Fawthrop wrote:
|!
|! Most people would be happy to make small changes to their houses/lives to
|! save the planet.
|!
|!There's your flaw, right there. You are blindly accepting that the
|!planet needs saving. It doesn't. It's managed perfectly fine for
|!billions of years, and will continue to do so long after we're gone.

Even I can see with my own eyes, or more accurately skin have noticed a
massive increase temperature in the UK.

Read http://www.ipcc.ch/SPM040507.pdf or preferably the real report for
better evidence.
--
Dave Fawthrop sf hyphenologist.co.uk 165 *Free* SF ebooks.
165 Sci Fi books on CDROM, from Project Gutenberg