Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Fawthrop Dave Fawthrop is offline

Default Saving the planet

On Thu, 17 May 2007 12:01:47 +0100, Andy Hall wrote:

|! Most people would be happy to make small changes to their houses/lives to
|! save the planet.
|!
|!Illogical statement. More gullibility.

Where is the illogicality in that?
The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) http://www.ipcc.ch/
has found that man is causing Climate change and has found that to limit
the damage will cost only 0.12% of GDP, a trivial amount,
http://www.ipcc.ch/SPM040507.pdf. I have spent more than 0.12% of my
income over many years to limit my use of energy.
--
Dave Fawthrop sf hyphenologist.co.uk 165 *Free* SF ebooks.
165 Sci Fi books on CDROM, from Project Gutenberg