Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Saving the planet

Mike Halmarack wrote:
On 17 May 2007 01:37:36 -0700, wrote:

[A lot.]

What I want to know is why do we want to save the planet anyway?
So we can carry on splattering Iraqi kids over mud walls, or squeeze
and grind Africans dry for oil and minerals? I wouldn't give you
tuppence for the frigging planet.
Then again, hosting the Olympic Games is something of an honour and
privilege, so let's wait 'til we've done that before making any
drastic decisions.

Well its notr so much saving the planet, as avoiding carrying out a
Holocaust-by-proxy that would make Auschwitz look like Butlins..