Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Fawthrop Dave Fawthrop is offline

Default Saving the planet

On Thu, 17 May 2007 10:32:03 GMT, Stuart Noble

|! How do you feel about this being put on the wiki? Could be useful
|! information I think.

|!
|!The reality is that nobody cares, and nobody wants to read anything more
|!than one sentence. I'm going to fit a solar panel to the the top of my
|!4x4 and leave it at that.

The reality is that owners of gas guzzling 4*4s care nothing about the
planet, or the environment, only themselves.

Most people *here* would find the information interesting.

Most people would be happy to make small changes to their houses/lives to
save the planet. It would only cost 0.12% of GDP every year, which is
peanuts.

FWIW I have been insulating my house, to well above the then standards for
more than 40 years. Every improvement I have made has made money in the
long run.
--
Dave Fawthrop sf hyphenologist.co.uk 165 *Free* SF ebooks.
165 Sci Fi books on CDROM, from Project Gutenberg