Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DAB aerial

In article ,
tony sayer wrote:
Another odd notion.. DAB is supposed to replace FM so we're replacing
something that does work well very well, with an inferior system!..

I don't know where you have this notion that FM works very well. For a
start, stereo is a cludge. It's a poor system for anything other than a
fixed installation. It may have been state of the art when introduced 50
odd years ago, but things have moved on a bit since then.

BTW, DAB is 'supposed' to replace FM in the same way as FM was 'supposed'
to replace AM.

--
*Corduroy pillows are making headlines.

Dave Plowman London SW