Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default Neighbor impies he will disclose my old Septic Tank

"Sev" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 16, 5:48?pm, "Steve B" ExSurDO2Di

And they speak in T. S. Eliot sentences. (for those not familiar with T.
S.
Eliot, she was an author who wrote the longest sentences known to
mankind.)

Steve I think you're mixing George Eliot (she) with T.S. (Thomas
Stearns) Eliot- "The Waste Land" etc.
In this case, if there is only rock and no water, all is
probably ok.

You are correct. George Eliot was the pen name of Mary Ann Evans. She took
a masculine nom de plume, as women writers were not accepted well in the
1860's. She wrote Silas Marner: the Weaver of Raveloe. Sorry, That
particular English lit class was in 1965, and a lot of things have passed
through my grey matter/white matter hard drive since then.

I hope I have it right this time, as I surely will look foolish if I do not.

Steve