Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Leo Lichtman Leo Lichtman is offline

Default Sounds Like a cheap vacuum system

"Moray" wrote: Is this a complete system and do you think it wouild
work???
It doesn't include the compressor. Most of the discussions ot this type
system lead to the conclusion that the amount of compressor power needed is
excessive. I don't think $255 is cheap. I put a vacuum system together for
my Jet 1236 for about $20, plus another $70 for a used vacuum pump. Check
Bill Noble's website for ideas, plans and used pumps. I don't have his web
address handy, but surely someone will supply it. I have a spare pump
sitting around that I bought for $20.