Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cable clips.....

In article ,
Vernon wrote:
Found them in my local B&Q - thanks. But no indication of drill size
needed on the box or plugs. They are just under 5mm in diameter but
I'd guess need an interference fit. I was also surprised to find a 4mm
SDS drill on sale - didn't think they did them that small. Perhaps it
would be ideal?

5mm Is the size indicated on the website. I did think they would have
put that information on the box, no such luck .....

Thanks for that - I should have thought of checking their site. As you say
it doesn't take much effort to print the required information on the box.

--
*I don't have a solution, but I admire your problem. *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.