Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Cap Andy Cap is offline

Default Paint mixing systems

On Wed, 16 May 2007 23:15:32 +0100, Owain
wrote:

Andy Cap wrote:
That's true of course but the light grey I use for restoring telephone exchange
equipment is pretty accurate on my screen.

I thought telephone equipt was Elephant Grey or, vide the website,
LightStraw.

Owain

Certainly Light Straw, but Light Grey was the colour recommended in one of the
interest groups, though I haven't the time at the moment to scan through them.

I'm not desperately concerned if the shade is slightly different and it's too
late for me but I will make a point of checking, next time I get my hands on an
old switch.

Cheers
Andy