Joel Corwith

Default HOMIER Lathe Order Problems, customer service dept. MIA...

"Lennie the Lurker" wrote in message
m...
"Joel Corwith" wrote in message

Finally! Thank you **** head. It must take all of your imagination to
understand a roadshow worker's job.

Most of which is done before they have to let the driveling ****heads
like you in and then have to wipe your noses for you.

Right, because selling product is not the job of the show, their job is to
drive the truck up and not help customers. Apparently you support the
government mentality "LUNCH, sorry window closed till 2, you can wait in
line till then".

Oh sorry, did I insult another one of your group's 'working class'?

Did *I* pigeon hole someone as a lefty right, or working class?

No, you classified them all as "lazy", and spent the rest of the time
displaying your total ignorance.

You're right. I was so focused on your angry, hateful, rage ridden reply
that I completely overlooked clarifying that when I said "they" I did not
mean the entire working class of the free world. Clearly the morning crew
was not lazy as he was more than happy to get it off the truck (no, those
were here yesterday too). By the way, do you lefties consider the 'working
class' the guys leaning on shovels, or the guy digging? Pays the same,
doesn't matter?

However, ratface, I've got your number, original thought isn't
something you do, you just parrot.

I'm sorry, didn't know you were the god who decided who had the right to
speak, should we email it first to clear it with you?

Just, before you start calling
others lazy, look at yourself for the ultimate example. Of that, you
are one of the best, anything else, no.

Omniscient no less (sorry, nother big word).

Stuff your attitude where it
belongs, right beside your head in your ass. I've been around all my
life without you, you can safely be ignored. You are simply not
needed, nothing to worry about, and nobody to even listen to.

Seems others feel the same of your postings. They call classify it an
"abrasive personality", I call it being an 'asshole'.

I didn't get in the position I'm in today by listening to ****heads.

Can't hear yourself then, huh?

Joel. phx