Posted to alt.security.alarms,alt.home.repair,comp.home.automation,misc.consumers.house
Oren Oren is offline

Default Integrated Alarms, Inc. are Evil , be aware!!!

On Wed, 16 May 2007 14:57:31 -0400, "Bill Kearney"
wkearney-99@hot-mail-com wrote:

Avoid these crooks if you can.

Or actually READ and abide by the contracts you sign.

Or cancel early and on time.

The OP did not do something and the rest of the world is a villainous
evil crook.

He will not get ( I'm no lawyer ) a judge to declare the case "class
action", because all folks failed to follow the cancellation policy.
He woke up with turds in his corn flakes and is ****ed.

--
Oren