Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Neighbor impies he will disclose my old Septic Tank

On May 16, 9:18 am, "Steve Barker"
wrote:
So, you basically filled an old empty, dry, hole with rock. There's no
problem that I see.

So, you're familiar with the laws specific to abandoned septic tanks
in his town in NH?

Let it lawn over and the neighbor won't have a leg to
stand on.

He has a leg to stand on if the law wasn't followed and he reports
it. Not saying this is true, but it sure is possible, unless you know
the law and whether what he did met the reqts of the law.

Anyone wanting to snoop will need a search warrant.

I seriously doubt a municipal code or health official needs a search
warrant to enter a yard to look at a reported health/safety problem.
They aren't entering the domicile and it's a public health issue.

--
Steve Barker